Parenting with Love and Limits was founded by Dr. Scott Sells and the basis of PLL’s programming was developed through intensive research with families and youth. The PLL model has repeatedly received recognition for its outcomes in helping restore families. Below is a list of publications highlighting the effectiveness of the PLL Model.
The PLL Dashboard is designed to solve four common challenges in child welfare, mental health, and juvenile justice.
In Real-time, Dashboard users can see that:
- Parent Involvement is Above 70%
- Families are attending PLL Sessions
- Positive change is occurring with the family in a short time
The dashboard allows you to see whether you are:
- Lowering recidivism rates
- Reducing out of home placements
- Reducing lengths of stay and creating cost savings
- Keeping youth in the community and creating cost avoidance
In just a few clicks, you can view pre- and post-test outcomes for a particular family, in real time. Using these reports, Clinical decisions and recommendations can now be based on actual pre- and post- test outcomes.
PLL’s supervisors meet via video conferencing for a minimum of four hours each month with all clinician's trained in PLL to review their video recorded sessions, assess model fidelity adherence and provide feedback on specific areas for improvement. The Dashboard tracks if the clinician is achieving model adherence on each aspect of the PLL Model.