Celebrating Success. 24/7 Support. Relationship-Driven.
The PLL culture of servant leadership encompasses an attitude of optimism and success. Our executive team and clinical consultants embrace a philosophy of continuous support and are available 24/7 to providers. Each success is measured and celebrated, thus strengthening our valued collaborative relationship between agencies and PLL.
Leaders in Behavioral Health
Our executive team, under the guidance of a Board of Directors, values participation in the future of behavioral health. As such, we attend conferences and lead workshops several times a year throughout the country including:
- American Public Human Services Association
- Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)
- Innovation in Family Engagement Conference
- Council on Juvenile Justice (CJJ)
When Congress passed the Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) in 2018, the PLL executive team sought to become a resource to agencies in helping them plan to meet FFPSA requirements. Experts in evidence-based, in-home parent skills-based programming since 2001, PLL understands the FFPSA requirements including:
- Transitional approval process for models
- Trauma Informed Care
- Youth specific, family-focused services
- Continuous data collection, reporting and evaluation