Celebrating Success. 24/7 Support. Relationship-Driven.
The PLL culture of servant leadership encompasses an attitude of optimism and success. Our PLL team embraces a philosophy of continuous support and are available 24/7. Each success is measured and celebrated, thus strengthening our valued collaborative relationship between agencies and PLL.
Leaders in Behavioral Health
Our executive team values participation in the future of behavioral health. As such, we attend conferences and lead workshops several times a year throughout the country including:
- American Public Human Services Association
- Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)
- Innovation in Family Engagement Conference
- Family Focused Treatment Association
When Congress passed the Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) in 2018, the PLL executive team sought to become a resource to agencies in helping them plan to meet FFPSA requirements. Experts in evidence-based, in-home parent skills-based programming since 2001, PLL understands the FFPSA requirements including:
- Transitional approval process for models
- Trauma Informed Care
- Youth specific, family-focused services
- Continuous data collection, reporting and evaluation