Implementation Science. Community Stewardship. Tailored Options.
Communities exploring evidence-based programs often ask about the length of treatment, the caseload size and who can be on the clinical team.
The PLL model combines parent and youth skills training with family therapy for prevention and reunification as well as intervention and reentry adolescents.
Length of service is between four and six months
Maximum caseload is 12 per Master’s level therapist
Optional Case Manager position per team
Let us help you restore families
Annual Licensed Program
Components of the PLL Model include:
- Onsite 5-day (40 hour) training
- 24/7 direct support
- Clinical Consultation and video analysis
- Provider access to real-time data dashboard
- Champions of therapist and family success
- Independent statistical analysis and outcomes reports
Experience PLL with Ease
We know implementing an evidence-based family treatment model can be challenging. Whether your agency has one team or a dozen teams, PLL brings a sense of comfort to administrators, therapists and agency supervisors. From day one, we:
- Avoid surprises by guiding you through a step-by-step implementation plan
- Help providers identify the therapists who will be most effective using the model
- Collaborate with you to customize the model to your community
- Prepare for sustained success by involving community stakeholders